- Jabord Inc. (Jabord) is a database and filter system for the users to identify opportunities of, or profiles for, employment. We deliver information and a vehicle to access information. We do NOT advise or determine who the client identifies, agrees to interview, agrees to meet or ultimately hires. We are not part of any selection process on behalf of our clients.
- Jabord is a recruitment tool used by candidates to better represent themselves and by hiring managers to identify and hire quality candidates and professionals looking for a change in employment. It is not a headhunting or executive search company. We will not directly introduce opportunities, or directly find candidates, but our algorithm will make passive suggestions of both.
- We are not liable for any form of discrimination on behalf of our clients – we are not making hiring decisions, versus giving the opportunity to be hired.
- Jabord believes in Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants and employees.
- We cannot guarantee any hires via Jabord.
- Our mission is to deliver a low-touch, highly efficient recruitment tool to any hiring manager, and a vehicle for any professional, graduate or other individuals to put their profile in the market.
- We aim to provide a wide variety of candidates to a wide variety of employers, maximizing opportunity.
- Video and photographs can be attached to your profile, but is optional.
- The resume or CV can only be shared by you with a third party.
- We retain the right to suspend or expel, either client or candidate from using Jabord at our discretion. Reasons for this can include, but are not limited to: inappropriate comments or images on candidate profile or video; inactivity of an account for over 12 months; delay in payment (if applicable).
- We endeavor to keep your information secure and risk-free from the public domain but understand that there are people out there who have nothing better to do. We do ask you to minimize the risk of hacking, with the use of a secure password. We protect your personal information using standard safeguards, but cannot be held responsible for any cases of hacking or cyberattacks, resulting in the release of your information.
- We will only share candidate or client information with third parties, as agreed by the individual, in line with our agreement (i.e. with your consent), as we reasonably believe is required by law or regulation, in the case of subpoena, other legal reason, or as necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Jabord and its employees.
- Should there be a change in ownership or management of Jabord, the new owners will have a right to use the proprietary information and share it with a third party at their discretion.
- At this stage, there is no charge for any candidate to join Jabord. However, we reserve the right to charge in the future. You will be informed in writing of any changes or additional options.
- We will conduct intermittent surveys, looking for feedback on our website and service. This allows us to further enhance your experience and allows us to constantly develop our offering. All feedback is kept confidential and only used for the sake of further development to Jabord.
2. PAID SERVICES
A. Billing PoliciesCertain aspects of the Services may be provided for a fee. If you elect to use paid features of the Services, you agree to the pricing and payment terms for the applicable Services, as we may update them from time to time. Recurring charges are billed in advance of service. Jabord may add new services and products for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. We may also provide certain services via our third-party partners and you agree that your use of such third-party services is subject to the contractual (including payment) terms presented by such third parties should you wish to use their services. You further agree that Jabord has no responsibility for such third-party services and your use of such services is entirely at your own risk. Any change to the fees for paid services shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such change to you.
B. No RefundsYou may cancel your subscription to paid services at any time and you accept that you will not receive a refund of pre-paid fees for such cancellation. In the event that Jabord suspends, limits, conditions, or terminates your access to the Services and/or your account due to your breach of this Agreement or any other agreement that you have with Jabord, you understand and accept that you will not receive a refund for any unused time with respect to fees that you have pre-paid for a subscription plan, product or service, and to the extent that you have not paid the applicable fees, you will remain liable to pay Jabord the entire fees due for the subscription, product or service, as applicable.
C. Payment Information; Taxes; Delinquent PaymentsAll information that you provide in connection with a monetary transaction must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also pay any applicable taxes relating to such transactions. If at any time Jabord is required by a taxing authority to pay any taxes not previously collected from you, you will promptly submit such taxes (including applicable penalties and interest, if any) to Jabord upon written notice. If you elect to add additional paid services or products to your selected subscription or upgrade your subscription, we will invoice you for such services, products, and upgrades, and/or charge your credit or debit card (or other payment method) accordingly. Delinquent payments may bear interest at the rate of one-and-one-half percent per month (or the highest rate permitted by law, if less) from the payment due date until paid in full. You will be responsible for all reasonable expenses (including legal fees and expenses) incurred by Jabord in collecting delinquent amounts, except where the delinquent amounts are due to billing inaccuracies. In addition, if you are late in payment of any fees, we reserve the right to either (i) immediately suspend or terminate your access to the applicable Services without notice, and in the event of any such suspension or termination, you will remain responsible for the entire amount of fees owing for such Services; or (ii) bill your credit/debit card on file with us under this or any other agreement. Unless your subscription plan is terminated timely and correctly, you will continue to accrue charges even if you don’t use the subscribed Services.
D. Credit and Debit CardsIn the event that you pay for any Services using a credit card or debit card, or other authorized payment services, you authorize Jabord to charge your credit or debit card (or other acceptable payment method that you have chosen from those offered) (“Payment Method”), for the applicable fees for the duration of the applicable term of your selected subscription plan or other paid service or product, together with any applicable VAT, sales, use, excise, consumption or other similar tax applicable to the Services. You represent that you are authorized to use the Payment Method on your company’s behalf and you agree to accept an electronic record of a receipt. If at any time your Payment Method will not accept the charge for fees due, you agree that Jabord may suspend or terminate your access to the applicable Services and that you will continue to remain liable for the full payment for such Services even after your access to the Services has been terminated or suspended. By providing any Payment Method, you agree that applicable credit card, debit card, and billing information may be shared with third parties such as payment processors and credit agencies, and/or collection agencies for the purposes of checking your credit, effecting payment, collecting payments and late fees if applicable, and for providing the applicable Services to you or in order to enforce our agreement with you. We may also share this information with law enforcement authorities and in response to subpoenas, court orders, and search warrants.
E. Free Trials and Subscription Services (for Client that have not executed a paper contract)
- Free Trial. If you have been offered a free trial to the job posting Services (“Free Trial”), you may be required to: (a) select the desired subscription plan (“Subscription Plan”) and (b) provide valid credit card/debit card and billing information. Your credit/debit card will not be charged until the expiration of the Free Trial (if you don’t cancel before the end of the Free Trial). You can cancel at any time during the Free Trial by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to cancel online, follow the instructions on the website to cancel your free trial immediately. It is your responsibility to timely cancel your Free Trial prior to the expiration of the term of the Free Trial to avoid any unwanted charges. Once your Free Trial is canceled you will lose access to information regarding candidates, Job Advertisements and other features of the applicable Subscription Plan. If you don’t cancel prior to the end of the Free Trial term, we will automatically charge your debit/credit card for the first 30 days (if, for example, you are on a monthly Subscription Plan) or the first year (if you chose an annual Subscription Plan) or other applicable recurring period depending on the selected Subscription Plan (“Initial Plan Term”). We will continue to charge your debit/credit card at the beginning of the applicable renewal period following the Initial Plan Term unless you notify Jabord that you do not wish to renew prior to the end of the Initial Plan Term.
- Subscription Plans and Renewals. Subscription Plans will automatically renew for recurring periods depending on the duration of your selected Subscription Plan (e.g., every 30 days, annual or other period), unless you notify Jabord of any changes or requests not to renew (i.e., to cancel), prior to the end of the Initial Plan Term (each, a “Renewal Plan Term”) or each Renewal Plan Term. Cancellation requests should be made in accordance with the instructions provided on the applicable Jabord website or in accordance with Section 2 E. (iii) below. At the time of automatic renewal, if you have provided a credit or debit card, the applicable subscription or other fees will be charged to the debit or credit card provided and/or associated with your account, or you will be invoiced for payment.
- Cancellation. For paid Subscription Plans, you may cancel at any time effective at the end of the Initial Plan Term or any Renewal Plan Term by sending us an email at email@example.com and one of our representatives will contact you. If you wish to cancel online, follow the instructions on the website to cancel your subscription. Make sure you cancel prior to your next billing renewal date to avoid any unwanted charges. Your account will be canceled effective on your next billing date. Once your account is canceled you will lose access to all content and features under your selected Subscription Plan. You agree and accept that you will not receive any refund if you request a cancellation and that the cancellation request shall become effective at the end of the Initial Plan Term or Renewal Plan Term in which the cancellation notice is received by Jabord.
- Suspension or Termination for Breach. Jabord can suspend or terminate your access to the Services and/or this Agreement in the following instances: (i) if you breach this Agreement and cannot correct the breach within that period required by Jabord if the breach is capable of cure; (ii) immediately, if you fail to pay any monies owed to Jabord for paid services or if you become the subject of a bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership, liquidation, assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar proceeding; (iii) immediately in the event of recurring violations of this Agreement; and (iv) for convenience via email notification to you and in the event of such termination for convenience, you will receive a pro-rata refund of any pre-paid fees pertaining to Services paid for, but not provided, for the balance of the applicable term of your then-current Subscription Plan. In the event of any termination or suspension of your access to the Services and/or termination of this Agreement or any other agreement you have with Jabord (other than a termination for convenience by Jabord as described in such agreements), you remain responsible for the entire amount of the fees pertaining to the applicable Services. Jabord may suspend your access to the Services without notice in the event of a suspected violation of this Agreement. You may terminate this Agreement if Jabord materially breaches this Agreement and does not cure the breach within ten (10) days after receipt of written notice from you, which notice must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-paid fees are non-refundable, except in the case of an uncured material breach by Jabord, in which case you will receive a pro-rata refund of any pre-paid fees pertaining to Services paid for, but not provided, for the balance of the applicable term of your then-current Subscription Plan.